Monitoring and evaluation is the spark that ignites program improvement, innovation, and cultural change.
20+ yrs experience in designing and implementing evaluation and quality management plans in mental health, public health, and social services settings.
• Survey design and implementation
• Participatory action research/eval protocols
• Focus groups
• Additional qualitative data collection strategies and text analytics
Process & Outcomes Evaluation
• Needs assessments, fidelity assessments
• Process, outcomes, and impact measures
• Satisfaction surveys
• Data parties!
• Performance measures, indicators and benchmarks
• Quality management plans
• Quarterly reporting templates using the plan-do-check-act framework
• Ongoing community-based outcomes reporting